Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tracy Goes International

I have an old friend that currently lives in the UK. We've been keeping in contact via MSN for the past few years, and she's constantly "up to date" on what's going on. Often, as I talk about people in my life, she's naturally curious as to what they look like. SOOOOO today, we're discussing one of my newer friends that she hadn't heard of before and:

Jeremy says:
I can show you pics of the other people I hang out with, but not her...maybe after this weekend. I'm trying to get her to go out with my group of friends instead of just the normal 1 on 1 stuff
Jeremy says:
one of them is a photo FANATIC
Jennifer says:
kew
Jennifer says:
thats that blonde chick right?


Tracy, people you don't know on the other side of the world know you. Take a bow. You've gone worldwide!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

heh... fanatic... that's me!
blonde? well... not naturally... : )

ANONYMOUS said...

WTG - Some people work, ya know? :)-

Tracy said...

I'm still excited about being international...
And... does your friend say wanker and bugger and bloody and... oh, crap... there was another word I lurve. What was it? I hate it when that happens...

Tracy said...

OH!!
FUCKWIT!!

Maki said...

Bollocks.

Unknown said...

yes, she says all of them. Even though she is canadian, which means she says those and "aboot" and "eh" a lot.

"What a bloody wanker, eh?"